Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is empty!

We accept

Multi-Function U-Shaped Neck Pillow - Massage, Lightweight, 95% Cotton, Quiet, Easy to Move Around, Sleep Mode

Multi-Function U-Shaped Neck Pillow - Massage, Lightweight, 95% Cotton, Quiet, Easy to Move Around, Sleep Mode
Multi-Function U-Shaped Neck Pillow - Massage, Lightweight, 95% Cotton, Quiet, Easy to Move Around, Sleep Mode Multi-Function U-Shaped Neck Pillow - Massage, Lightweight, 95% Cotton, Quiet, Easy to Move Around, Sleep Mode Multi-Function U-Shaped Neck Pillow - Massage, Lightweight, 95% Cotton, Quiet, Easy to Move Around, Sleep Mode Multi-Function U-Shaped Neck Pillow - Massage, Lightweight, 95% Cotton, Quiet, Easy to Move Around, Sleep Mode Multi-Function U-Shaped Neck Pillow - Massage, Lightweight, 95% Cotton, Quiet, Easy to Move Around, Sleep Mode Multi-Function U-Shaped Neck Pillow - Massage, Lightweight, 95% Cotton, Quiet, Easy to Move Around, Sleep Mode
Product Code: GBPG-H244
Availability: In Stock
Price Inc GST : AU$49.00
   - OR -   
Key Features...
  • The lightweight pillow with compression carry bag is easy to take on trips
  • The memory sponges will adapt according to your body.
  • Massage mode helps in relaxation and sleep well
  • The design of the pillow makes cleaning easy.


Xiaomi Multi-Function U-Shaped Massage Neck Pillow



The neck pillow designed by Xiaomi is the best solution for a strained neck. With this pillow, you can alleviate neck pain and pressure. This neck pillow is constructed using premium quality materials that make it long-lasting.

The neck pillow is 95% cotton, made using Peruvian cotton that is breathable and soft. The remainder is 5% spandex and polyurethane. The double pillow cloth cover is extremely easy to clean. You don’t have to worry about the pillow getting dirty. The interior of the pillow is designed in a way that makes it hard to stain.

The pillow features a massage mode that will help you relax and get rid of pressure. The massage cycle of the pillow is about 10 min, which is more than enough to release pressure. This neck pillow has a sleep mode as well, helping you achieve better sleep. Another amazing feature of the pillow is the patent lock that enables you to bind and loosen it with minimal effort. The lock is durable and secure and will not loosen up.

This pillow is beautifully designed and has an invisible zipper. It is not only attractive but also functional and practical. Moreover, the pillow has high-density memory sponges that are soft and reliable. It will support you like gentle hands, so you will not be uncomfortable wearing the neck pillow. The memory sponges are capable of adjusting the pillow according to your neck, waist, hands, and legs.

The Xiaomi neck pillow is very light in weight that you can carry around easily. The pillow is powered by 2 AA batteries and the rated power is 1.4 W. The working time of the pillow is about 2.5 hours. It also operates very quietly..

The package of the Xiaomi pillow includes one U-shaped massage neck pillow. This is a great way to eliminate neck pain, relax your muscles and help you sleep better.

 

Manufacturer Specifications
General

  • Material: 95% cotton and 5% spandex + polyurethane
  • Mode: Massage mode/Sleep mode
  • Massage cycle: 10 +/-1min
  • Power: 2x AA battery (not included)
  • Rated power: 1.4W
  • Noise: 45dB(max)
  • Working time: up to 2.5 hours
  • Working temperature: -10to +45 Degree Celsius

Dimensions

  • Main Product Dimensions: 165x145x165mm (L x W x D)
  • Main Product Weight: 390g

Package Contents

  • U-shaped Massage Neck Pillow
  • Carry Bag

 

  • Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS

Write a review

Your Name:


Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!

Rating: Bad            Good

Enter the code in the box below: